ERP Business Development Consultant
ERP Business Development Consultant
Based in High Wycombe
Salary: Up to £33,000.00 + company car + commission
Complete IT (CIT) is a fast-growing, premier UK provider of IT support services whose clients range from 10 to 300 users and utilise the best technologies. Our wide range of managed IT services includes bespoke project delivery and we have a growing reputation for the quality and passion of our service built around our clients, combining on-site visits and unlimited helpdesk support to deliver a very different customer experience.
The ERP Business Development Consultant role is a mixture of new business and the account management of existing clients.
From a new business perspective, you will be expected to:
· Sell Pegasus Opera software and support contracts to net new clients
· Sell Greentree software and support contracts to net new clients
· Sell Microsoft Business Central and support contracts to net new clients
From an account management/existing client perspective, you will be expected to:
· Sell Pegasus Opera software, upgrades and bespoke development to existing clients
· Sell Microsoft Business Central software, upgrades and bespoke development to existing clients
· Sell Greentree software upgrades to existing clients
· Sell additional CIT products and services to the existing client base
You will attend new business meetings for Pegasus Opera, Greentree ERP and Microsoft Business Central opportunities. You will work alongside the telemarketing team to generate leads for the appropriate services and alongside the Marketing team to run multi-channel campaigns to generate leads.
You will be working with the software support team to identify opportunities for Pegasus and Greentree upgrades and to identify opportunities for additional CIT products and services, and will attend meetings with the existing client base to position products and services as appropriate.
In addition to the above, you will also be doing the following on a regular basis:
- Weekly meetings with the Regional Manager to discuss the new business pipeline
- Making phone calls to follow up marketing campaigns with the existing ERP clients
- Providing demonstrations of ERP software solutions
- Recording all data and opportunities in the internal systems
- Encouraging clients to migrate to the latest version of Pegasus Opera
- Creating proposals and quotations for products and services
- Meeting with and working with the technical team to position the correct solutions
- Face to face meetings with the existing ERP clients to position products and solutions
- Visiting clients on a regular basis to provide Account Management services.
We are looking for someone who has experience in new business sales and account management. You will also have experience of the growth and retention of client accounts. You will have the following skills:
- The ability to deliver revenue to agreed targets
- Proposal writing
- Good interpersonal and communication
- IT literate
- An experience negotiator with relationship building skills, especially with key decision makers
On a personal level, we are looking for someone who is:
- Friendly and personable
- A great and willing communicator
- A team player - adapting to working in different teams and environments
- Willing to develop their technical knowledge
Ideally you will also have a good understanding of the outsourced business model. You will also have a full UK driving licence.
We offer private healthcare schemes, an employee assistance programme, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, long service awards, and quarterly team nights out. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us - we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.