Based at our Peterborough office
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 per annum (dependent on experience) + company car/car allowance
We are looking for a Regional Director to run our office in Peterborough. The Regional Director will be a member of the Complete I.T. Senior Management team running our office in Peterborough supporting in excess of 90 clients, working with and managing a team of 20.
You will be responsible for the delivery of the profit and loss for the region, ensuring high levels of client retention and team performance. You will also account manage up to 5 key clients for the region, and will also act as a point of escalation for issues and problems, both internal and external.
From a client perspective, you will ensure that we are delivering the core elements of our service to the agreed standard, including Complete I.T. Manager days and service and Helpdesk Service delivery.
From a team perspective, you will ensure that CIT people commitments are delivered, including PDR's and 1 to 1 meetings with the team.
You will also look for new products and services to introduce to the business, run monthly and weekly planning and sales meetings, prepare monthly forecasting to predict regional business performance and report to the Executive team.
You will be responsible for growing your region by:
* Driving marketing activity in your region
* Working with the CIT central marketing function
* Account Managing a small set of key clients in the region
* Delivering the project number for the regional office by managing the team to deliver the results.
* Delivering the hardware and software sales number for the office by managing the team to deliver the results.
* Visiting clients when and where you are needed to support the team
* Mentoring and developing members of the team by spending time with them
* Ensuring that management information and data is accurate and up to date
* Manage the team of Technical Consultants alongside the Lead Consultant to uncover project and recurring revenue opportunities
* Recruiting members of the team as and when needed by working with the HR function
* Ensuring high levels of team retention and motivation through management and leadership
* Ensuring that all client IT Roadmaps are updated and accurate at all times
* Ensuring that all clients are visited once per quarter (or as appropriate)
* Holding weekly update meetings with the team to inform them of what is going on
* Holding a team meeting once per month
* Upholding the brand and values of CIT amongst team and clients
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of being responsible for the profitability of a region/business unit and will have well developed people management skills - able to lead the team effectively.You will also have the following knowledge/skills:
A good understanding of the technology sector and of technical solutions.
A great communicator - verbally and written.
Able to influence client stakeholders at all levels and generate revenue.
Confident in presenting to Clients and the team.
Confident in dealing with Client dissatisfaction and re-building relationships.
Able to analyse client feedback and plan improvements.
Able to create and explain complex reports and present financial information.
The attributes you need to do the job
Passionate about retaining clients
Energetic and enthusiastic
Friendly and personable
Keen to listen, learn and grow
A team player
CIT is driven not only by our clients and our fantastic relationships with them, but also our amazing team. We are not just a successful business, we are a family. People matter to us – their opinions, their ideas, their development and most importantly their happiness is valued above all else, as they are the key to our success.
With this is mind we try to make sure that the benefits that we offer to our team reflect the high value that we place on them. We offer private healthcare schemes, an employee assistance programme, access to an exclusive discount website, eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, long service awards, and quarterly team nights out. We also carry out bi-annual development reviews for all of our team members, giving them the opportunity to discuss their career and their training and development. Our team are the best in the business, so training is very important to us – we provide internal and external technical and soft skills training, and support our team by paying for them to take the exams that they need to gain valuable, industry recognised qualifications to develop their knowledge and expertise.
Please check out the privacy notice for candidates on our website - see link below: